четверг, 11 декабря 2014 г.

Christmas decoration

Good evening everyone! The weather is so bad today. And it is so nice to be at home drinking hot tea and eating Christmas cookies.
I want to share with you today my new Christmas project for good friend and former co-worker. It is again Christmas decoration - it is so funny to make them. Here it is:


I wanted to keep it simple, but i just could not stop myself from using all these Doohikeys:


And close-up of cute Unwrapped Tilda from So Jolly Collection:


I am just in love with this stamp! There is a little bit of glitter on her hair and ribbon. I used my Promarkers and Copic to colour her.
So this is it. I hope you like this decoration. Thank you for stopping by and all comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this card:
Passion for Promarkers - Challenge 277 (die cutting, free, glitter)
The Ribbon Girl - Anything goes
Magnolia-licious Challenge - Anything goes
I love Promarkers - Pearls and Swirls
Magnolia Down Under - Challenge 250 (snowflakes(on paper), glitter/stickles, Doohickey dise )
Tilda's Town - Challenge 133
Paradise of Magnolia - Challenge 3
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge - Challenge 82

10 комментариев:

  1. Beautiful decoration. very pretty details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge.
    hugs Louise

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Just gorgeous, well done. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. I would like to you wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & I do hope you can continue to play along with us in 2015. Love Jane x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What an amazing creation!
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs Gosia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Tildas Towns challenge this week. Good luck. Hugs Malin

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This is gorgeous,Sotofa. And I love this Tilda--she is one of my favorite Christmas Tildas, but I haven't coloured here in a while. You've done beautiful job colouring her--I love her striped socks. Wonderful design and terrific diecuts.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. What a fabulous decoration, love the design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Gorgeous Card love the way the reds just Pop! Love the Card Design too! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. So cute and one of my all time favorite Christmas Tilda stamps. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Gorgeous, super colouring and design and lovely embellies! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at a Passion for Promarkers, good luck and a Happy New Year, Juliexx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Beautiful creation Sotofa. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

    ОтветитьУдалить