понедельник, 24 октября 2016 г.

FFFC #175 - Shades of Autumn (Fall)


Good evening dear friends! Hope you are doing fine!

Today I want to share with you my lates project for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Our challenge is being hosted by our very talented Jo and she chose a theme - Shades of Autumn.
Here is my project:


I fround this great tutorial and had to try it. So close-up of all type of weather:




I used beautiful stamp called Autumn Tilda with Broom from Turning Leaves collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


Isn't she adorable? I love this image! As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
I added flowers and leaves made with my dies, corrugated paper, some pearls and a ribbon. Here is another view:


So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and check beautiful creations of our DT ladies. And of course to play with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!
Have great evening!

I want to participate with this project:P
Simon Says Stamp - Autumn
Crafting From The Heart - #133
Passion for Promarkers - #368
Addicted to Stamps - #216
Midweek Magnolia - #149

7 комментариев:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful creation Sasha. Your colouring on the image is amazing and I love how you added all the different seasons. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What a fabulous project, Sasha! Great no lines colouring of that sweet Tilda and such a brilliant concept with the weather spinner! Beautifully embellished too. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers, Lisa x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This is adorable! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Amazing colour and design which is if course normal from you. Love how you have highlighted
    the other seasons.Thanks for joining in with our 'All things bright and beautiful challenge' at Passion for Promarkers and good luck
    Eileen ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. What a sweet image of the girl on the branch with the falling leaves! Beautifully colored and I like how you made it round, Sasha! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, maura

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ОтветитьУдалить